Last updated: 25-Nov-2023
We may collect certain information about you during your use of our website and services. This information may include personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. The methods we use to collect your data may include:
Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, and other contact information you provide when filling out our contact forms.
Data Storage and Retention
We will store your personal data on secure servers provided by our hosting partners. Your data may be processed and stored outside of your country of residence.
We take data protection seriously and use security measures to protect your personal data from being accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed without authorization. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
Use of Data
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the requested services and information.
- To improve our website and services.
- To send you promotional or marketing communications if you have given your consent.
Compliance with International Data Protection Regulations
We are committed to complying with international data protection regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
As a user, you have certain rights related to your personal data. These rights may include:
- Right of Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of Correction: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we possess.
- Right of Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes such as direct marketing or legitimate interests.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing or commercial purposes.
We may disclose your personal data to trusted third-party service providers who help us operate our website or services. These service providers will have access to your personal data only to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of StandUpSpark.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website or services.
- Protect against legal liability.